Monday 21 August 2017

Simple chic look

Hey Guys!

Hope you are doing well!


I am back with my new blog post and sorry for being a bit late. My first blog post is about a simple

chic look.

                                           My Look Book

As it was very hot and sunny day so I chose to dress-up myself very simply saving myself from the

unwanted sweat but added a chic flavor in it. I wore a turquoise tank top and paired it with ripped

high waist jeans. And just to add a chic flavor to my outfit I wore a loose check shirt on top of it.

Now coming to the accessories part I paired my outfit with a elegant pendant and a antique bangle .

You can also make this look for college adding a chic flavor into your dressing.




                                                      Outfit Details

                                                       Shirt : Mumbai street fashion
                                              Tank top : Turquoise colour top from Jabong
                                                     Footwear : Cosmopolitan collection
                          Jeans: I chose dark blue ripped jeans to match it with my tank                                                                         top colour.
                                                    Pendant : From Swarovsky Collections


                               Some more pictures from my gallery 






Hope You liked my first blog post. I'll be soon back with the new one .

STAY TUNED!!

XOXO :)




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.